Clear the runway--Maureen Kelly & Scott Vincent Borba have done it again: they've created lipstick that's actually good for you! Similar to our Inside Out glosses, tarte's long-lasting lipstick beautifies you on the outside, while BORBA's age-defying nutraceutical blend beautifies you on the inside. This is the first-ever lipstick that will nourish, moisturize and rejuvenate lips while helping to protect against environment attack.
- Preservative-free and paraben-free
- Grape seed extract & Vitamin C help accelerate production of natural elastin, protecting skin against free-radical damage & restore skin's clarity
- Chamomile extract soothes skin and helps to counteract redness
tarte's skinvigorating™ lipstick ingredients:
- Jojoba, shea butter and beeswax nourishes, moisturizes and conditions lips
Borba's age-defying nutraceutical cocktail core:
- Acai & green tea extract help strengthen capillary walls, reduce epidermal irritation and enhance skin's clarity and radiance
- Vitamins A & E act as antioxidants to give you that healthy glow
- Clinically tested formula-lipstick with antioxidants and other vitamins & minerals can help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
During the month of October, 20 percent of the retail sales (or $4.40/lipstick) will go to the Young Survival Coalition, youngsurvival.org Available at: tartecosmetics.com, sephora.com, beauty.com, select Sephora, Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman and boutiques nationwide.
During QVC's Pink Ribbon Show in October 2007 and on qvc.com, 20 percent of the retail sales will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.