Who isn’t envious of Meg Ryan’s ringlets in
- Apply Ouidad PlayCurl Volumizing Mousse to wet hair and braid the entire head into four to six large braids. Gently tie ends with a cloth band.
- Spray Ouidad Styling Mist to set the look and sit under a dryer or allow the hair to air dry.
Wavy Hair & Loose Curls:
- Divide hair into four to six sections and double strand twist the hair to the ends. To create a double strand twist, take a section of hair, split it in half and twist one half on top of the other. The amount of hair sectioned off will determine the size of the wave pattern…the bigger the section, the fuller the wave.
- Spray each section with Ouidad Styling Mist for hold. Then allow the hair dry naturally or using a diffuser.
- Once the hair is fully dry, gently unwind each section. Finish by adding a dollop of Ouidad Clear Control Pomade. Rub the serum into your palms and then run your hands through your hair while pulling it into a makeshift ponytail to distribute the pomade evenly.
- Divide hair into two sections. With each section make one double stranded twist.
- Allow the hair to air dry almost completely. When the hair is close to being dry, stretch the twist to elongate the curl as much as possible. Then finish drying with a hair dryer.
- Using your hands in a combing out effect to help pull the hair straight, dry hair completely.
- Take a small section of hair and wind it around the barrel of a curling iron. Let it set to create the desired wave. Repeat on all remaining sections to set the whole head.
*** Remember, if you’re going to use hot tools on your hair, keep strands moisturized by doing a deep conditioning treatment prior to the heat styling. ***