1. Flawless Skin: Sound impossible? With proper diet, exercise and positive thinking clear radiant skin is possible! Before you even crack open a foundation bottle, exfoliate and moisturize really well. Then warm up the foundation in your hand and rub it over any red splotches and dark spots—including the ones on your neck and chest. Try matte concealer under the eyes and around the nose, and paint it onto any dark spots with a pointed brush. Next, go to town with a creamy highlighter that's about the same shade as your skin—dab it on your cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, the brow bones, the eyes' inner corners, the Cupid's bow, and the chin. A dusting of powder is optional, and should only happen in the T-zone. Leave the cheekbones dewy; this makes the skin appear more luminous.
2. Banish Unwanted Hair: Although bikini season is over (thank the heavens!)one needs to maintain the sleek smooth hairless body you've worked on all year long and our solution is the amazing waxing salons Dublin has to offer: Urbana! Dublin's leading Beauty and Medical Spas Urbana has become known for it's ability to tackle stubborn unwanted hair and countless beauty problems. So just because you will have to take out your new uber haute sherling you scored at Burberry doesn't mean you have to look like one!
3. Smudgy Eyes: When it comes to applying all that color on your eyes, perfection is, well, not so perfect for the season. Instead, use the super-smoked-out look at the fall shows as your inspiration. Douse your lids with color, lines your lashes—top and bottom—with another shade and smudge with a cotton swab, then blend them with a domed brush. Pure sex kitten.
4. Sparkling Pink Cheeks: Bright pink cheeks are youthful—especially when that pink is flecked with some gold shimmer. Dust it onto the apples of your cheeks with a soft brush. And don't be shy about it!
5. Bold Lips: Shades like bright fuchsia, tangerine orange, and deep burgundy are definitely daring, but they can be supremely sexy, too. Opt for a creamy lipstick, and keep the rest of the makeup on your face subtle—just a hint of warmth added to your skin with bronzer and blush, plus some mascara—and you'll see how addicting a loud lip color can be.
Visit www.urbana.ie for locations and service menus