You’ve found the perfect man, have an magnificent job and just brought your dream home. If your dream life also include being in top shape, use this workout regime by Supreme 90 Day Plan featuring Fitness Maestro Tom Holland.
|Supreme 90 Day Host Tom Holland|
Tom Holland, known for his enviable frame and fitness prowess is a force to be reckoned with! The ultra haute fitness trainer has blessed the masses with SUPREME 90 Day the revolutionary DVD designed to be performed daily,for three months, with sessions lasting under an hour.
|Alternate between your body weight, dumbbells and stability ball to sculpt your body to perfection.|
|Tom's instructs you in this no holds bar fitness regime. Beware he will make you sweat!|
Need additional help? Do the following to insure your New Supreme You:
- Visit your doctor. You need his or her OK before starting any diet or exercise plan.
- Keep a journal. Start by writing down your workout goals, and make them as specific as you can—think "I want to lose five pounds and tone my shoulders."
- Size yourself up. Measure your waist, hips, thighs and arms. Step on the scale to find your starting weight. Finally, calculate your body-fat percentage (or body mass index) at caloriecontrol.org. Record this info in your journal, then weigh and measure yourself every week after.
- Pen it in. In your planner, block out time each day for exercise just as you would for an important meeting.
- Get in tune. Load your MP3 player with songs that motivate you.
- Equip yourself. You'll need cross-training shoes and a supportive sports bra. If your budget allows, consider a heart-rate monitor, floor mat, high step and weights.
- Stay Informed. check out the Supreme 90 Day' website for updates and more body transforming tips.
- Follow the leader. Follow Tom Holland on Twitter (we do!) for fitness tips and talk to the man himself @tomhfit
|SUPREME 90 DAY Plan includes 10 DVDS, Success Chart and Nutrition Plan.|