The tale of three nudes - Gloss, Satin and Matte Finish ..
Color Swatches of the three shades - excuse my liquid eyeliner handwriting..
Finding the "perfect nude" that is suitable for dark skin is a struggle ... To my surprise .. Rimmel London has not one but THREE nudes that work well with me ( BEST PART - they're all under $6 !!!) , and they will work well with you too as all of these colors are universally forgiving. I honestly NEVER considered using cosmetic brands within this price point, as I feel they don't cater to women of color ( horrible past experiences), but it is a NEW DAY !! A Matte , a Satin and last but not least a Gloss that all pass my "nude test". When you are in the darker skin range, you have to be careful when trying out nudes/pinks that they go well with your tone or else you will just look like extremely awkward ( ie. as if you've been eating powdered donuts.) . You really get quality with budget friendly lipcolors, I am excited to try more shades in the Rimmel London line.
Five lucky readers will win the Nude of their choice.
- Comment under this post - Which Nude is your fave and would you want to try ( Make your comment as cheeky as possible. Email me as well along with your details.
- Share this post - via Twitter , Google +. etc..
- Follow Me and Rimmel London on Twitter , Like Them on Facebook, Follow Them on Instagram
- Tweet Me and Rimmel London " I've just entered the 3 Shades of NUDE by Rimmel London Contest" - The more tweets you tweet the more chances you have of winning.
- My favorite comments / Tweets / Emails will win , and will have a choice of the three lovely shades.
- Deadline for entries in March 31st, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Winners will be announced on the blog April 1, 2013.
GOOD LUCK !!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway